How to change git bash font size and font?

Ever wanted to know how to change the git bash default font size? By default, git bash font size is 9pt, and font is Lucida.

The above image is how it looks like by default font and font size. To change the size and different font, you need to do a couple of things.

1. First, open the git bash app.

2. Then press a right button, either mouse or your laptop, on the top left corner, showing the git bash icon. 


Once you press the right button, then from there, go to the Options.



Once you press the options, then it will take you to another screen like the below picture.



As you can see, I have highlighted the green color first press test, then press the select button from there, you can change your desired font size and select a different font.

One last thing is very important to make sure you press the apply button, OK button, and save button to save your change.

Follow me on Facebook , Twitter & Buy me a coffee.

For this tutorial used the above laptop






Mohammed J Alom

Hi, Thank you so much for visiting my blog programming with mohammed. First, a little bit of myself, I graduated from MTU Munster Technological University with BSc (Hons) in Software Development. I am currently pursuing MSc in Artificial Intelligence. I am very interested in programming and love to learn new technologies and help and teach others.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post